Patient Forms and What to Expect
Your first visit to Prime Care of Coral Gables establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of excellence in medicine.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Forms
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Release Healthcare Information
- Rx History Consent Form
- Patient Financial Responsibility Statement
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all necessary information to provide you the best possible care. If it is your first visit, we recommend bringing your medications with you to help.
If you are coming for a physical and will be getting bloodwork in the office, please fast for 8-hours prior to your visit. It is ok to take have sips of water and take your medications.